Arizona State University is offering SMECA Scholarships to undergraduate students, seeking a degree in engineering, computer science or construction who demonstrates the capacity to become community, industry, and business leaders. The University will reward $3000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Arizona State University was the top producer of prestigious Fulbright scholars among research institutions for 2015-2016, with 10 awards to faculty members. ASU’s 10 Fulbright scholars create mutual understanding between U.S. and other countries while developing creative responses to global challenges.
- Admitted as an undergraduate student at ASU’s Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering for the upcoming academic year.
- Participant in at least one full season of a regional or national science, math or engineering competition within the past two years.
How to Apply:
- Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must login themselves through the given link: https://weblogin.asu.edu/cas/login
- Download and submit the completed 2017 SMECA Recommendation form. The link is: https://engineering.asu.edu/scholarships/wp-content/uploads/sites/68/2013/02/SMECArecommendation_2017.pdf
Submit completed recommendations to Nicolle Sanchez via one of the methods below:
- Postal Mail Address:
Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering
Arizona State University
PO Box 875506
Tempe, AZ 85287-5506
- Fax: 480.965.8095
- Scan and Email: engineeringscholarships-at-asu.edu
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The SMECA Program is worth of $3,000 scholarship.
The deadline to submit all the application materials is Sunday, March 19, 2017.
Link for More Information:
Should you have any questions, contact Nicolle Sanchez at nicolle.sanchez-at-asu.edu or via telephone: 480.965.9306.