Offers are up for Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program 2017 for International Startups in Finland. Slush Global Impact Accelerator (GIA) is a program created in collaboration with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland and other multiple partners globally. The purpose is to support impact startups and showcase the exciting business opportunities in emerging markets, which are also vital for implementing the Agenda 2030 and solving complex challenges. In addition, the program focuses on strengthening the networks between the impact actors, engaging the Nordic community with the global impact entrepreneurs, and enhancing the mobilization of capital towards impactful business.
GIA 2017 brings impact-driven entrepreneurs from emerging markets to Helsinki to accelerate their business, attract additional financing, and build long-lasting networks.
- Online pre-mentoring program organized for all the selected participants.
- Helsinki boot camp program
- Skills workshops and capacity building with leaders from all around the world.
- Industry specific matchmaking sessions co-organized with the leading organizations.
- Access to Slush
In 2017, Slush GIA Pitching Competitions will take place in:
- Kosovo, 07.06.2017 at ICK Innovation Centre Kosovo
- Argentina, 28.06.2017 at ICSB
- Tunisia, 28.06.2017 at Mediterranean Development Initiative (MDI)
- Mexico, 06.07.2017 at Startup Mexico
- Tanzania, 21.07.2017 at Buni
- Zambia, 27.07.2017 at BongoHive
- Nepal, 17.8.2017 at YoungInnovations
- Brazil, TBA
- Jamaica, TBA
- Ethiopia, TBA
- Mozambique, TBA
- South Africa, TBA
- Sri Lanka, TBA
- Vietnam, TBA
- Kenya, TBA
- Bangladesh, TBA
- India, TBA
- Lebanon, TBA
- Palestine, TBA
- Serbia, TBA
For More Information: