SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applications are ongoing for the Skoll scholarship which provides an MBA enrollment opportunities to the University of Oxford. The Scholarships is deigned for international students intending to pursue their MBA degree at University of Oxford. Read through the Post and Find out more.
Where: University of Oxford
Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarships
Value of the scholarship: Full tuition fee and partial living expense. And besides this, you will get to involve with Skoll scholar community as well as exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought leaders and investors.
Degree Program: MBA at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Master enrollment students
- Have at least spend three years in entrepreneurship, investing, social change, social venture…
- Candidates will have used entrepreneurial approaches to identify opportunities, taken action to positively shift the status quo, and produced proven impact that contributes to rectifying unjust systems and practices in their chosen area of work.
- Have strong leadership skill and personality
- Demonstrate business education
How to apply:
To apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted onto the Saïd Business School’s MBA program. Follow the step here to apply for the scholarship http://skollscholarship.org/how-to-apply/
Deadline: 05 January 2018
Official website: http://skollscholarship.org/about/