The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
•Leadership skills development
•Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
•World class training (classroom based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
•Job Rotations in different businesses
Shell are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Shell are looking for ambitious students who have completed their undergraduate degree in the past four years, completed their mandatory service year programme (NYSC) and have a minimum second class upper degree to help us tackle the energy challenge
- As part of our process to identify remarkable individuals, we use a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).Capacity: Shell is looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
Achievement: Shell wants driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
Relationship: Shell is searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
- How to apply:Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form.
- You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.We review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, we may close particular business areas once they are filled.
To review the availability of the business areas within Shell, please visit the Role Availability prior to submitting your application.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
Application Deadline: Application portal opens 1st June and closes 14th June 2017.
For More Information: