The Coca-Cola Company is has officially launched the Share an Ice Cold Coca-Cola Sweepstakes that is administrated by the HelloWorld, Inc. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase necessary, enter the contest and you could win a trip to Hawaii, a $2,000 gift card, a $600 allowance for rental car & more! (100 First Prizes: A $25 digital gift code, and 200 Second Prizes: A $10 Fandango promotional code)
The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in Columbus, Georgia.
- Legal residents of the 50 U.S. (or D.C.)
- 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Dedica Group Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers (including Fandango) and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person (collectively “Promotion Parties”) are not eligible.
- The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law
How to Apply:
Enter your email address to get started through the given link: https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/icecoldsummer/
To apply the applicant must follow all the following points:
- During the Promotion Period, visit www.coke.com/icecoldsummer, either directly or by texting ICECOLD to 35350 and
- Then sending an image of a Coca-Cola Ice Cold logo found on a promotional cup, coaster or printed materials with the revealed image via MMS to 35350 to receive the promotion URL.
- Then, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid email address and date of birth.
There are 2 ways to earn bonus entries:
- Share GIFs and Memes on Twitter: During the Promotion Period, if you visit www.coke.com/icecoldsummer and play the Promotion, then follow the links and instructions to share a provided GIF or Meme on Twitter from the promotion website and including #sweepstakes, you will receive 5 bonus entries into the Sweepstakes per GIF or Meme shared, up to one time per GIF or Meme, up to a maximum total of 15 bonus entries via this method of entry, during the Promotion Period. b)
- Upload a Photo and Add a Frame: During the Promotion Period, if you visit www.coke.com/icecoldsummer and play the Promotion, then follow the links and instructions to upload a photo of yourself then add the decorative frame, you will receive 10 bonus entries into the Sweepstakes. Limit: 10 bonus entries total via this method of entry during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of photos uploaded.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period:
1 Sweepstakes Prize:
- Prize consists of a trip for four to Hilo, Hawaii.
- Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 4 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
- A $600 allowance for rental car
- 5 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel (single room, quad occupancy)
- An evening volcano tour for 4, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion
- A $2,000 gift card that may be used for spending money
Instant Win Game Prizes:
- 100 First Prizes: A $25 digital gift code that may be used toward a concert or other entertainment. ARV: $25.
- 200 Second Prizes: A $10 Fandango promotional code that may be used toward one movie ticket. ARV: $10.
The sweepstake contest must submit no later than August 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: