Type: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): China
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern
How to Apply:
- 1. Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship: Please visit http://www.study-shanghai.org/ and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
- 2. Application Form for Enrollment: Please visit http://ao.sufe.edu.cn/ and click“Application Online” to log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Enrollment” and print a hard copy.
- 3. Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- 4. Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- 5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written inChinese): This should be aminimum of 800 words.
- 6. Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese orEnglish): Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- 7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy) The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.pdf. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- 8. The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate
- 9. The copy of your valid passport
- 10. Application Fee: 415 yuan for bachelor’s students; 830 yuan for master’s students and doctoral students (Fees paid are not refundable).
You should send a set of bound application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post before April 30th,2018. No application documents will be returned.
If you have further questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, China
Post code: 200083
TEL: +86-21-65361944; +86-65360382
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2018