Applications are currently been submitted for the Seplat Petroleum Development Company Graduate Scheme 2018, young Eligible Nigerians are welcome to apply for this program
Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC invites applications for its 2018 Graduate
Scheme (GS). The Graduate Scheme is a 4-6 year programme designed to attract, retain
and accelerate the development of young, talented and ambitious graduates through a
combination of on-the-job training and structured learning and development programme.
Level: Graduate program
Eligible Nationality: Nigerians
Prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
• A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree obtained in any of the following NOT EARLIER than 2012.
i. Engineering; Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas
ii. Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics
iii. Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry
iv. Finance, Accounting
vi. Business Administration, Finance
vii. Mass Communication, Economics, and other Social Science disciplines (A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage)
• A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
• Graduates participating in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on schedule to complete national service in 2017 to be eligible for consideration.
Prospective candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
i. Determination to be the best.
ii. Strong passion for excellence.
iii. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
iv. Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
v. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
vi. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
vii. Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
Application Instructions and Information
1. Eligible applicants who meet the criteria stated above should apply via: https://e-recruiter.ng/portal/seplat
2. All candidates should provide the following details in their resume:
b. Date of Birth
c. State of Origin
d. Local Government Area
e. Community (If applicable)
f. Functional email address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise
g. Education Qualification and Class of Degree
h. NYSC Completion Date
i. Work experience (If applicable)
All applications must be received not later than 23 November, 2017.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test.
Aptitude test notifications will be sent via email and SMS.
All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
Application Deadline: November 23rd 2017
For More Information: