Applications are now been accepted for the SEED Greening Business Development Services and Training Program 2018 , eligible persons are by this notice invited to hurry and apply for this program.
Greening Business Development Services (BDS) has grown to be an important element of our efforts to create more enabling environments for small, medium and micro enterprises to flourish. BDS+ builds the capacities of selected local business development services providers through ‘Training of Trainers’ workshops using tailored materials and relevant best practices, based around the SEED Enterprise Blueprint. The training consists of over 20 business and management tools as well as case studies, exercises, guidelines and templates that are specifically tailored to address enterprises’ social, environmental and economic impacts. BDS+ trainers continuously enhance their skills and knowledge through the BDS+ network, their access to the SEED knowledge platform, and an exchange of best practices in peer-learning formats.
Lilongwe, Malawi (venue tbc)
This ToT is for individuals who work at the interface of politics, business and civil society, and support business or entrepreneurial solutions for social and environmental challenges. We strive to have a diversified group of participants balancing gender and organisational representation.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate that they have:
- basic experience or a strong interest in working with start-up eco-enterprises in Malawi, Zimbabwe, or Zambia;
- basic experience or a strong interest in providing business model development oriented capacity building;
- have a degree in a relevant academic or business related field;
- basic experience or a strong interest in facilitating interactive and participatory workshops;
- basic experience or a strong interest in working on the triple bottom line;
- the capacity to communicate and provide capacity building in English to SMMEs.
Please note: Given the limited number of participant slots (15-20) we will be only able to accept 1-2 candidates per organisation. However, there may be exceptions depending on the range of applicants who meet the criteria for participation. If you are an independent consultant, please submit a letter of endorsement from a third party.
How to Apply?
In order to complete a nomination, please submit a detailed CV and a short letter of motivation via email to email@example.com. In case of questions, please feel free to contact us by email. Submissions will be accepted up till 20 February 2018. Successful applicants will be notified by 28th February 2018.
Application Deadline: 20 February 2018.
For More Information: