SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Institut Français des Pays-Bas is giving out several scholarships for students admitted in Dutch higher education wishing to follow a masters degree in France in 2018-2019.
The Institut français des Pays-Bas is the French Institute for Language and Culture in the Netherlands. It is in Amsterdam at the Vijzelgracht and in Groningen at the Oude Kijk in ‘t Jatstraat.
Offers are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for all fields of study in the university.
Approximately 600€/month for 10 months; coverage of tuition fees (within the limit of 5,000€) and social security and other advantages of the status of French government scholarship holder (housing subsidy, cultural activities)
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality) are eligible to apply.
- Students with at least a Dutch Bachelor’s degree, enrolled in a Dutch higher education institution.
- All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality).
- Candidate must be a student of any of these disciplines Basic and exact sciences, Technical disciplines and engineering sciences, Law, economics, social and human sciences, international trade, management,French language and literature, history, art history, etc.
- According to the initiative of the President of the French Republic Make our Planet Great Again, applications in a field of climate change (agriculture, Big Data, biology, chemistry, environmental law and policy, water and waste management, energy, health, earth sciences, etc.) are encouraged.
- French is not compulsory, it will be according to the training chosen and the language of instruction.
29th April 2018
The application needs to include (in French or in English):
- Application form (Download on the right of the article in the “files”)
- Cover letter, specifying how the study project in France is related to the academic and professional projects of the applicant
- Copies of university degrees and transcripts of records (with grades)
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or professional
How to Apply:
These documents must be sent by post to Embassy of France in the Netherlands and by email. Begin the application by clicking Scholarship Link
We also recomend the following European scholarships by clicking