SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Ministry of Education, Thailand in cooperation with Thai universities invites nationals of Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar to apply for Thailand Scholarships for the academic year 2018.
The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand is responsible for managing higher education provision and promoting higher education development on the basis of academic freedom and excellence.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Nationals of Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field
- Have a good English proficiency
- Maximum age: 27 years(up to the closing date of application) for master’s degree and 35 years(up to the closing date of application) for doctoral degree
- Be of good health physically and mentally
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s or doctoral degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Allowance including living allowance and accommodation during the stay in Thai host universities
- A travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the scholarship term respectively
- Coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- Allowance for textbooks
- Tuition and all relevant fees
Number of Scholarships: Up to 32 scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
- Completed application form with photographs taken no more than six months from the deadline of application
- A certified copy of degree certificate for bachelor’s / master’s degree
- Item Details
- A certified copy of transcript of records for bachelor’s / master’s degree study with grades and grade point average in English
- 2 letters of recommendation in English written by faculty members of the home university. The letter should have an institution emblem or institution’s official stamped on it.
- Birth certificate or national identification card or certified copy of passport showing date of birth with English translation
How to Apply:
Applicants can obtain the application form from the website of the Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, Thailand.