Microsoft awards tuition scholarships and conference scholarships each year to encourage students to pursue studies in Computer Science and related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) disciplines. Recipients for both scholarships will be awarded in recognition of their demonstrated passion for technology, academic excellence, and leadership while working to push the software industry forward.
We strongly encourage underrepresented groups to pursue STEM fields of study because we greatly value a broad range of perspectives and contributions. We are especially committed to offering scholarships to those individuals from backgrounds that may historically have been underrepresented in the technical field. We prioritize scholarship applications that demonstrate exceptional leadership work in the promotion of diversity in STEM disciplines at their university.
Scholarships Annually? Yes
Application Period: Oct 6, 2016 – Jan 27, 2017
- You must be enrolled full time in a bachelor’s degree program at a four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Mexico at the time the application is submitted
- The scholarship is open to students pursuing Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related STEM degree
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0, or a 4.0 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 5.0
- Recipients receive full or partial tuition covered for one academic year as posted by the financial aid office at your college or university
- Microsoft will make a one-time payment to the designated school, and amounts are not transferable to other academic institutions
- You may use the funds for tuition only – not for other costs listed on your bursar bill, such as room and board
All applicants will be notified of their results no later than April 1, 2017.
for more Enquiries Send email
- Thank you!