This scholarship is given to students who are in need of financial assistance and who are willing to render assistance for 20 to 30 hours per week in the University. The APPROVAL of this scholarship is subject to the availability of:
- Must be a Filipino citizen;
- Must pass the UST Entrance Test;
- Must have an average grade of not less than 85% (for Freshmen);
- Must have an average grade of not less than 2.50 (from the previous semester) with no more than one (1) grade of 3.0 and no failing grade incurred from the previous semesters (for Higher years);
- Must be physically fit and willing to render service to the University;
- Must belong to a family whose gross annual income does not exceed Php 300, 000.00.
The applicant must submit the following to the Faculty/College Scholarship Committee (Dean’s Office):
Accomplished and signed application form;
Photocopy/Print-out of the UST Entrance Test (USTET) result (for Freshmen only);
Photocopy of UST Registration Form;
Photocopy of Grades
Form 138 or 137 (HS Card). (for Freshmen with 85% General Average);
Temporary Transcript (for Higher years with 2.50 General Average from the previous semester with no more than one (1) grade of 3.0 and no failing grade incurred from the previous semesters);
Certification of Good Moral Character;
- Issued by the Dean/Office for Student Affairs (for Higher years);
- Issued by the Principal or Guidance Counselor (for Freshmen);
Baptismal Certificate (Photocopy);
Birth Certificate (Photocopy);
Parents’ Proof of Income
– Photocopy of latest Income Tax Return of both Parents, or
– Certification of Non-Filing from BIR with Affidavit indicating the estimated source of annual income, or
– Photocopy of Proof of Income/Pay Slip/ Contract (for OFW);
Barangay Clearance (at the back of the paper, draw a map from the main road of your barangay going to your house);
1 copy of 2” X 2” picture;
Recommendation Letter from the Parish Priest.
- 100% Defrayal of Total Fees
Note: If accepted beyond the required schedule, the benefit will be pro-rated.
- Monthly stipend, based on the number of service hours rendered.
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit the accomplished and signed application form together with the complete requirements on the scheduled date, as announced by the Office of the Dean;
- Undergo series of interviews as scheduled by the Local and Central Scholarship Committee.