Samsung India Electronics Private Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (“CSR”) is delighted to announce the Samsung Star Scholar Programme 2018 For Young Indians. across Indian Institute of Technology and National Institute of Technology for the benefit of the student(s).The program will award scholarship for student(s) graduating from all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, on the basis of their merit at the Joint Entrance Examination Main (Advanced). The scholarship is available to undergraduate students currently pursuing a B.Tech / Dual Course (B.Tech + M.Tech) at any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
Samsung believes that investing in students today will create positive change across the world.
- Scholarship Candidate(s) are entitled to a maximum scholarship amount of Indian Rupees Two Lakh (Rupees 2,00,000/-) only per year, towards expenses related to tuition fee, hostel and mess charges.
Scholarship decision letters and all official communication will be sent directly to the selected individual student e-mail account.
- Forms Availability on: 7th August, 2017
- Last Date for submission of Application: 31st August, 2017
- Scholarship Announcement: 29th September, 2017
- The Scholarship Candidate(s) should be first year students, or last year’s scholarship holders, in a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) course at the Institute.
- Applications submitted after the submission deadlines will not be considered.
- Samsung India will provide scholarship support for selected Scholarship Candidate(s) basis the verified application form. For this purpose, Samsung may engage any third party to carry out verification of the information provided and other administrative tasks associated with the Programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the Rule Book.
- Students can register for the Samsung Star Scholar Programme by submitting a completed application form.
- A soft copy of the application form is available at Samsung India Website http://www.samsung.com/in/microsite/sapne-hue-bade/star-scholar17.
- Scholarship Candidate(s) must provide all documents/information that Samsung Selection Committee requires to confirm that the candidate meets the eligibility requirements.
- Applications must be sent as a hard copy as well as through email.
- Applications should be emailed in .pdf format to email@example.com by the deadline date of August 31, 2017 with all required documents attached.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2017
For More Information: