Russian Global Education scholarship program
About the Global Education program
The Global Education program is a scholarship scheme offered by the Russian government which seeks to strengthen and expand science and technology, innovation and competitiveness through the international mobility of postgraduate students and researchers. The scholarship program focuses on five major areas:
- Engineering and Information technology
- Management of social spheres
What the scholarship covers
The scholarship can cover up to 1381,8 thousand rubles for one year of study to cover the following expenses:
- Travel between your place of residence and campus
- Health insurance
- Necessary books and academic literature
What are the scholarship conditions
Scholarship recipients have the choice to:
- Return to work in Russia, within three years after graduation to apply their enhanced knowledge and skills and contribute to the development process in their communities. A list of employers will be available, and your will need to work for at least three years in accordance to your gained qualification.
- Pay back their scholarship fund within three years after graduation
Monash courses recognised by the scholarship program
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must qualify for direct entry to selected courses. Download the latest program flyer (PDF, 2.39 MB) for a full list of courses.
how to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must have an accepted offer at Monash University, to one of the scholarship recognised courses. Submit a scholarship application to the Global Education scholarship program. Please note this scholarship is not managed by Monash University.
The electronic queue for prospect scholarship students is now open.