Rover.com is delighted to offer the prestigious scholarship termed as Rover College Scholarship. This scholarship is providing an opportunity to graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college. The aim of the scholarship is to connect pet parents with loving dog sitters across the country. One prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the applicant who does the best.
Rover.com is your one-stop shop for loving and trustworthy dog sitters near you. Rover is the easiest way for pet parents to find and book a loving and trustworthy dog sitter.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- You need to be a resident of the United States.
- You must be a graduating high school senior or currently a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college. We reserve the right to verify the date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- If you’re a graduating high school senior, your GPA must be 3.0 or above.
- If you’re in college, your GPA must be 2.5 or above.
- You can’t be related to anyone on the Rover staff, but you can be related to someone who’s a pet sitter or dog walker on Rover.
How to Apply:
In order to be an applicant go through the given link and apply today. Link is:
If you want to apply then you must write a 400-500 words essay in your essay you should answer the following question
- What is your relationship with pets?
- How is your relationship with pets different from your parents’ and grandparents’ relationship with pets?
- Do you think of dogs as part of the family? How have human relationships with dogs evolved? How do you see them changing in the future?
- How has the domestication of dogs affected life at work? Life at home? Human relationships?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Total amount obtained by the winner will be $1,000.
Applications are due no later than May 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: