SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Rotary Purple Heart Scholarship:NNYC Foundation Scholarship Program 2017
Residents of Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence counties are also eligible to apply for the Rotary Purple Heart Scholarship – this scholarship is available to persons who have been awarded the Purple Heart, or to their dependents (spouse or child). Applicants may be in any year of full-time undergraduate study when they apply. Rotary Purple Heart Scholarship application packets are accepted throughout the year until all funds available for the academic year are awarded.
Scholarships are available for current residents of North Pleasant Street, Watertown whose families have lived on North Pleasant Street for at least five years.
scholarships taken: USA
The Northern New York Community Foundation annually awards scholarships to
- high school seniors for their freshman year in college or technical school (Full-time enrollment required – this is a one year award.)
- and non-traditional students for any year in college or technical school. (Part-time and full-time enrollment available) Applicants must reside in Jefferson, Lewis or St. Lawrence counties – applicants may re-apply each year.
- High school juniors who will be studying STEM related careers (available ONLY to high school juniors in St. Lawrence County – this is a one year award.)
Year of Need: College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior,
Type: Needs Based
Num Awards: Multiple
Min Award: 500
Max Award: 12000
- Applicants (or their dependents – spouse or child) must provide documentation of a Purple Heart Award.
- Applicants must be residents of Jefferson, Lewis or St. Lawrence County.
- Applicants can be entering any year of full-time undergraduate study
- (12 credits per semester).
How to Apply:
Application packets are available in February each year, and can be downloaded at that time as a PDF (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader ). Application packets will also be available through high school guidance counselors or at the Community Foundation office. Completed packets must be returned to the Foundation by April 1, by mail or hand delivered. They may not be submitted by e-mail.
Deadline: April 1(annually)
Sponsoring OrganizationNorthern New York Community Foundation
HSBC Building, Suite 400 120 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601