Rewarded Essays is currently offering the Rewarded Essays Writing Contest Program. The scholarship is targeted to any high school student from around the world. This contest is an essay-based scholarship program. Hence, all applicants must write an essay on any of the topics given below. The closing date of application is 20th October 2017.
– First Place: $500
– Second Place: $350
– Third Place: $150
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any field.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
This Rewarded Essays Writing Contest is open to any high school student from around the world. There is no further requirement.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply, please write an essay on one of the following prompt:
- What life skills can students master while in college?
- Which three are the most important and why?
- What do you see as the most pressing social issue we face?
- Why is it the most pressing?
- Who inspires you? Why?
- Provide three life goals you believe will be more achievable by obtaining your college degree.
20 October 2017.
You may also like: 2017, 2018 Fully Funded scholarships