The Redding Bank of Commerce Scholarship Program
Randall S. Eslick, president and chief executive officer of Bank of Commerce has announced that the Bank is accepting applications for the Redding Bank of Commerce Kenneth R. Gifford Jr. Memorial Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors that helps youth with the financial burden that goes along with attending college. Scholarships allow deserving students to attain their educational goals, meet their professional objectives and succeed to their fullest ability.
The mission of Redding Bank of Commerce is to provide high quality products and excellent service to customers in the Northern California markets.
- Graduating High School Senior
- Student has maintained a 3.0 GPA in senior year
- Student intends to enroll as a full-time college student within 12 months of graduation (proof of enrollment will be required before funds are distributed)
- Student is not an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
- Student is not a family member of an employee of Redding Bank of Commerce
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- Include one letter of recommendation from an acquaintance, employer or teacher
- Include a one-page essay on “Why I should be considered for this scholarship award….”
- Attach most recent report of GPA
Redding Bank of Commerce
1951 Churn Creek Road
Redding, California 96002
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
Five $1000 scholarship awards will be given to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline is April 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: