R&D Systems, a subsidiary of Bio-Techne is inviting applications for scholarships from international students seeking to pursue courses in any science-related field. Scholarship is open to students worldwide.
Eligible Countries: Open worldwide
To be taken at (country): Open worldwide
Eligible Field of Study: Any science related field
About the Award: The R&D Systems Scholarship Program will be awarded to students pursuing a degree in a science related field. A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year for one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
The main objective of R&D Systems is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students. R&D Systems is proud to support education in science with a scholarship program established to students who are pursuing a degree in a science related field
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
- Applicant must be proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL score of 78 iBT/547 PBT or an IELTS score of 6.5.
Number of Awardees: One (1)
Value of Scholarship: $1500
Duration of Scholarship: One semeester
How to Apply:
- Candidates should download and complete the scholarship application form. Download
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Write a 140 character statement/tweet on your favorite invention
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
- Candidates should submit their applications and written statement email@example.com by July 17, 2017 to be considered for the Fall 2017 R&D Systems Scholarship.
Application Deadline: 17th July, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
Finalist will be notified by 4th August, 2017.
Award Provider: R&D Systems