Public Policy and Social Change Scholarships at University of Torino, Italy
Collegio Carlo Alberto,at the University of Torino is delighted to offer the Public Policy and Social change Scholarships . This opens to students pursuing their masters degree in social sciences (including economics and business administration), statistics, law, humanities, so on and so forth.
Nationality: Candidates come from outside the EU Countries
LOCATION: University of Torino, Italy
Scholarship award: A limited number of tuition waivers and scholarships are still available
- Oversea students who are outside the EU should obtain a visa that is a long process taking between two (at the least) and six or more months.
- You are recommended to apply in advanced in order to keep up with the program.
- Only selected candidates will get informed.
- You can look in detail to find the course.
- Admission to your master degree is needed.
What do you need to submit?
- first or second cycle degree achieved in a University or a post-secondary qualification achieved in a non-university institution
- original University study plan, provided with a certified translation into Italian and legalized (if required), including details about passed exams, hours and grades
- valid identification document
To apply: online
Closing date: August 25, 2017