Applications are invited from students for Promotion of Science Education (POSE) Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. The Scholarship is designed for students pursuing graduate/post-graduate courses in basic & natural science subjects as specified in the scheme.
The Scholarship is under the auspices of the Haryana State Council for Science & Technology. It was design to encourage Academic Excellence in Science. The support is worth a good fortune that can fund academic fees of the successful candidates.
- For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks in 12th class (for rural area schools minimum 80% marks in 12th class).
- For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII, and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
- GET FULL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA HERE
HOW TO APPLY
Procedure for submitting online application for POSE scholarship
1) Click the link for filling the online application
2) Click on LOG-IN option and create User id and password for applying POSE
3) Read guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for the Eform,
and click on submit online option.
4) Fill all the columns given there and upload all required documents in the form.
5) Submit the e-form and you will get receipt number for further communication.
After online submission of application the applicant must obtained a printout of the
submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application by post.
6) The last date for submitting the online application is 15th September, 2017 (5:00
7) The applicants own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be
used for submission of the online application.
8) Don’t submit more than one application. Please ensure that the all columns of the
application are correct before submitting. No claims shall be entertained in case of
incomplete or non-submitted application.
9) Wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will
summarily be rejected.G