Prince of Songkla University Scholarships for Master’s & PhD Studies, 2017
Prince of Songkla University (PSU), the Graduate School would like to announce the application for Thailand’s Education Hub for ASEAN Country (TEH-AC) Scholarship. Scholarships are available for pursuing master & PhD studies.
The aim of the scholarship is to increase the international atmosphere and foster relationship among ASEAN students at Prince of Songkla University.
Prince of Songkla University (PSU), a public university established in 1967 as the first university in southern Thailand, consists of five campuses offering various programs of education consistent with the needs of their communities.
The applicant must pass an official recognized English language exam.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master & PhD studies.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The individual scholarship includes
- Monthly allowance of 8000- 10000 Baht.
- Tuition fees as charged by the University.
- Cost of (economy class) travel between the scholar’s country of origin and Thailand
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate students who are expecting to begin their studies at Prince of Songkla University in Semester 1/2017.
- The applicants must be a citizen of one of the following ASEAN countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Brunei, Philippines, Burma, Cambodia, Laos or Vietnam. Nationals from six further countries, namely Japan, South Korea, China and Taiwan, India, Australia and New Zealand, are also eligible to apply, but applicants from ASEAN countries will be given first priory. In addition, citizens of other countries are welcomed to apply but will be given lower priority.
Nationality: Citizens of ASEAN students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The applicants must hold a Bachelor (for master) or master’s degree (for PhD).
English Language Requirement: The applicant must pass an official recognized English language exam.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Required Documents
- A copy of English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years) with a minimum
TOEFL – Paper-Based score of 500 or Computer Based score of 173 or Internet Based score of 61 or Institutional Testing Program score of 520
IELTS score of 5.0
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcript of the highest degree gained as well as a transcript of the Bachelor’s degree
- Research description/ plan in English (about 800 words)
- Medical Certificate
- A copy of Passport
Application Deadline: January 10-February 28, 2017.