The Carleton University is pleased to offer a number of Prestige Scholarships. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. To be eligible, students must be applying undergraduate degree at the university. The deadline is March 1, 2018.
- Ten Chancellor’s Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- Seven Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarships: $21,500 ($6,500 in the first year and $5,000 in second, third and fourth year)
- Three Carleton University Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- Two Carleton University Shad Valley Scholarships of Excellence: $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- One Riordon Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
- One Collins Prestige Scholarship: Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in all available subjects.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
To be considered for a prestige scholarship, students are entering Carleton for the first time from high school or CEGEP and have no previous attendance at post-secondary educational institutions (college or university). For all prestige scholarships, you’ll need an admission average of 90 percent or better – the selection committee will also assess the range of your community or secondary school activities. One application form is used for all the prestige scholarships.
There is no nationality restriction.
To apply please complete, print, and submit this application to the Awards Office by the deadline.
March 1, 2018.