President University is a private university located in Jababeka Education Park in Kota Jababeka, Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia.
Applications are currently invited for President University Scholarship Scheme. University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Academic Scholarship is a program aimed at improving the academic quality of students who follow the President University scholarship program. Academic scholarship is a program specifically designed to enable students of President University graduate on time (3 Years and 4 Months).
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Scholarship can be taken in: Indonesia
Eligibility: The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.
Nationality: Both international and Indonesia candidates are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: Successfully passed the President University Placement Test:
- School of Humanities: English, Business, and Psychology Test.
- School of Business: English, Business, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Computer Science: English, Engineering Mathematics, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Engineering: English, Exact Science, and Physics Tests.
English Language Requirement: A strong knowledge of English is essential for successful study at President University, including the ability to understand and express thoughts clearly. As a freshman, we require a standardized English test score of 405 or greater on the TOEIC [Test of English for International Communication] Reading and Listening test. Students requiring assistance will be enrolled in supplemental English classes.
Although you are not required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or other proficiency exams, you may submit your scores if you have already taken the examination, providing that the score is currently valid (i.e. TOEIC scores are valid for a two year period.)
How to Apply: All freshman applicants—both international and Indonesia candidates—must complete the Common Application along with the required documents. You will need to submit:
- A copy of KTP or student ID card or for international students, a certified copy of your passport pages that show your full name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration of your passport,
- A certified copy of your original academic diploma in the original language,
- A certified translation of your original academic diploma into English (for international students)
- A certified copy of your transcript (list of grades/marks) in the original language,
- A certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English,
- A certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) signed by your parent(s),
- 2 (two) recent 4X6 colour photographs; and,
- A certified copy of English test score report
Application Deadline: Scholarship Schedule: July 30, 2017