Applications are currently ongoing at the Regent’s University London for Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarships for September 2017 intake. This scholarship is awarded through competition to Indian students.
The University seeks to be a leading, independent, not-for-profit higher education institution. The reason for existence and our mission is: Developing tomorrow’s global leaders. University aims to provide a high-quality teaching environment to develop internationally aware, innovative and employable graduates.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate Taught Masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following programme:
- MA International Business
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA International Human Rights Law
- MA International Relations
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management
- MA Media & Communications
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with Specialisations
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Oil & Gas Trade Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MSc Psychology
Scholarship Award: Five awards each worth £3,000 against the chosen programme’s fees.
Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
This scholarship is awarded through competition.
To enter the competition for the Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught Masters Scholarship, you should first meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an Indian national holding an Indian passport
- You hold an unconditional offer of a place on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes at Regent’s for September 2017 intake
- You have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent
- You are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Regent’s.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: If you meet the criteria above, please apply by writing a personal statement no longer than 500 words in which you explain the following:
- Why you have chosen to study at Regent’s
- Why you have chosen to study this particular programme
- What you hope to achieve after graduating
- Why you should be awarded this scholarship
- What benefit you can bring to the Regent’s community
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent’s University London by 17:00 (UK time) on the closing date of 31 May 2017. We will not accept late entries.
Please email your statement to scholarships-at-regents.ac.uk, clearly referencing your name and application ID number.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is May Annually