SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Scholarship, USA
The Kansas State University of African is currently accepting applications for the Philip & Jeune Kirmser International Student Scholarship. This scholarship is available for a full-time undergraduate student the University.
The aim of the scholarship is to give support students from outside the country. Kansas State University is a public doctoral university. It is the first public institution of higher learning in the state of Kansas. The university is classified as a research university with highest research activity (R1) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. Kansas State ranks first nationally among public universities in its total of Rhodes, Marshall, Truman, Goldwater, and Udall scholars with 124 recipients.
The winning students will receive benefit of $750.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be a full-time undergraduate student (12 credit hours) at Kansas State University of African origin and must provide proof of citizenship from any country on the continent of Africa (passport copy).
- You must not have received this scholarship during the previous academic year.
- You must currently be in the U.S. on a nonimmigrant visa.
- You must have been enrolled full-time at K-State during the Fall 2016 semester or before.
- You must not currently be receiving any scholarship assistance.
- You must be continuing as a full-time student at K-State during the fall 2017 semester since the scholarship money will be awarded at that time to cover tuition fees. (Students graduating prior to fall 2017 are not qualified to receive this scholarship).
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made online. Please see the detail instruction at the link below.
6 March 2017.