SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
PhD Studentship: Cultural and Media Studies for International Students at University of Worcester in UK, 2017
The University of Worcester is offering a full-time, fully funded PhD studentship in the field Social Media, Eco-Media, Media, Culture and Sport. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship programme. The aim of the university is to grow its research capacity in Education, particularly in the area of Business and Management research, History of Religion and Education, Lifelong Learning and socio-cultural aspects of the sport, exercise, and the body.
Studentship is awarded in Media and Cultural Studies.
Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Person specification
Applicants should have or be able to evidence:
- A First or Upper Second (2.1) Honours Degree, or expect to receive one by October 2017;
- A sound understanding of, and interest in one of the areas of Media and Cultural Studies outlined above;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team;
- Commitment and an enthusiastic approach to completing a higher research degree.
- Applicants will get the salary of £13,863.
The application mode is online.
Application Deadline: 7 May 2017.