SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Applicants are invited for PhD scholarship in Integrated Computational Modelling for International Students. The PhD position is part of a research project on mixed interstitials in titanium-based systems.
The aim of the scholarship is to obtain a deeper understanding of adding interstitials to the titanium-based system.
The Technical University of Denmark often simply referred to as DTU, is a university in Kongens Lyngby, just north of Copenhagen, Denmark. It was founded at the initiative of Hans Christian Ørsted as Denmark’s first polytechnic and is today ranked among Europe’s leading engineering institutions.
Applications Deadline: November 27, Yearly
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Integrated Computational Modelling
Scholarship Award: DTU offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. We strive for academic excellence in an environment characterized by collegial respect and an academic freedom tempered by responsibility.
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed with the relevant union. The period of employment is 3 years.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in engineering.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Please submit your online application no later than 27 November 2017 (Local time).
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill in the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma.
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and excel spreadsheet here).
- Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree but cannot begin before having received it.
How to Apply:
Applications should apply for the job at DTU Mechanical Eng by completing the form.