Applications are currently available at the University of Zurich for a fully funded PhD Scholarships. International Students pursuing a Doctorate degree at the Zurich Graduate School of Economic University of ZUrich Switzerland is eligible to Apply for the scholarship.
Nationality: international students
Level of study: PhD candidates
Duration: 4 years
Scholarship award: Approx. CHF 42’500 p.a. plus tuition fees
Number of awards: 3 (for entry in September 2018)
- Preference will be provided to candidates whose research plans include areas of interest of the UBS International Center of Economics in Society.
- Applications from all areas are warmly welcomed.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre-condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
- The UBS Center Scholarships are full scholarships, covering living expenses and all fees.
Application procedure: detail can be found in the official website
- Online recruitment portal (for online application)
- After shortlisting, you will be asked to provide certain documents like certified copies of your diplomas to by regular mail.
- After having been admitted to the program, students will have to apply for matriculation at the University of Zurich.
Deadline of online application: January 31, 2018