Entries are ongoing for the Pepperidge Farm Respect the Bun Contest, sponsored by Pepperidge Farm and administrated by Brandmovers, Inc.
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 US and DC, who are 18 + (or 19 + if a resident of AL & NE). To be entered in the contest you must upload an original Photo of your burger with a Pepperidge Farm bun to his or her own publically available Instagram or Twitter page, using the hashtag #Respect. The Bun Promotion Grand prize is available for $10,000.00 and sixteen weekly Sweepstakes Winners will receive a check for $1,000.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $26,000.00.
Pepperidge Farm is an American commercial bakery founded in 1937 by Margaret Rudkin, who named the brand after her family’s property in Fairfield, Connecticut, which in turn was named for the pepperidge tree, Nyssa sylvatica
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Sweepstake opens only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia.
- Who are 18 years of age (or 19 for residents of AL and NE) or older at the time of entry.
How to Apply:
- Social Media Entry with Photo: To enter the Sweepstakes and Contest Portions of the Promotion, during the Promotion Period, upload an original Photo of your burger with a Pepperidge Farm bun to his or her own publically available Instagram or Twitter page, using the hashtag #RespectTheBunPromotion
- Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE) with Photo: take a Photo of your burger with any bun (does NOT have to be a Pepperidge Farm brand) or any other way one may wrap or serve a burger, even without a bun, and email the picture, along with your complete name, telephone number, email address and date of birth in the body of the email, and “Respect the Bun AMOE” in the Subject line of the email, and email it to: RespectTheBun-at-brandmovers.com
Photo Entry Requirements: Your submission must comply with, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the following “Content Requirements” to be eligible for the Contest and/or Sweepstakes, as applicable.
- Must be the original creation of the Entrant;
- Must be in English;
- Must be no more than 3 MB for a photo;
- Must not include any dangerous activity;
- Must not have been previously published in any medium (excluding any social media site) or submitted in any other competition;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement when used as provided for in these Official Rules;
- Must not disparage Promotion Entities or any other person or party affiliated with the Promotion and administration of this Promotion;
- Must not in any way contain any brand names, logos or trademarks other than those of Sponsor;
- Must not include personally identifiable information;
- Must not include or reference anyone other than entrant unless entrant has written permission (and can provide evidence of such permission at Sponsor’s request and satisfaction) from such person. Minors must not appear or be referenced without that minor’s parent’s/legal guardian’s express written approval.
- Must not contain material that is unsafe, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- Must not contain material that violates or is contrary to applicable federal or state law or regulation.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- One (1) Contest Winner will receive Grand Prize a check for $10,000.00. ARV: $10,000.00.
- Sixteen (16) Weekly Sweepstakes Winners (one per each week of the Promotion Period) will receive a check for $1,000.00.
Begins May 15, 2017 at 12:00:00 PM ET and ends September 5, 2017 at 11:59:59 AM ET.
Link for More Information: