Are you a Muslim woman who serves in a religious, scholarly, community, or social leadership role? Are you interested in networking and dialoguing with a group of diverse Muslim women leaders? Then this program is for you, hurry and apply for the Partially Funded Muslim Women Leaders Programme At Columbia University 2018
Type: Training, Conference
Value of Programme:
- Each participant will receive $500 stipend.
- A limited amount of travel stipends, in the maximum amount of $200, are available for accepted applicants traveling long distances to New York City.
To be taken at (country): Union Theological Seminary City of New York, USA
Eligible Countries: All
- Every participant must identify as a Muslim woman, and must be 18 years of age or older.
- The online application will go live on October 1st.
- Applications (including reference) must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, November 1st.
- Applicants will be notified of admission by or around December 1st.
- The quality of the MWLP depends on the full participation of all attendees. In order to build community and best ensure a productive time, participants are required to be present at and participate fully in all program activities.
- MWLP will strive to create as diverse of a cohort as possible.
How to Apply: 2018 Application
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2017
Award Provider: Union Theological Seminary