University of Tampere is offering Scholarships Programme opprotunities. These scholarships are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
The University of Tampere Scholarships Programme is mearnt for students who are required to pay tuition fees in Master’s degree programmes offered in English will be implemented as of autumn 2017.
The University of Tampere (UTA) is a culturally-committed higher education institution with the social mission of educating visionaries who understand the world and change it. With its nine schools and some 15,000 degree students, UTA is one of the largest and most popular universities in Finland.
An applicant must have a completed university level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired programme or in a closely related subject.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing international master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Scholarship Award: The scheme consists of two scholarship categories.
- The University of Tampere tuition fee scholarships cover either 100% or 50% of the tuition fees in a two-year Master’s degree programme.
- The University of Tampere global student award for academic excellence scholarships cover 100% of the tuition fees and include a 7,000 € annual scholarship to cover the student’s living expenses during the two-year Master’s degree programme.
Scholarship can be taken in Finland
Eligibility: If student wish to apply for the University of Tampere scholarships, they will need to indicate this in the application form. The UTA scholarships are available only for students who are required to pay the tuition fee.
Nationality: Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be eligible to apply for a Master’s programme at UTA, an applicant must have a completed university level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired programme or in a closely related subject.
English Language Requirement: University accepts the following tests as a proof of a good command of English:
- TOEFL, Test of English as a Foreign Language; 90/Internet-based, 575/paper-based Note: scores from “TOEFL ITP/institutional testing programme” are not accepted.
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English; 62
How to Apply: The application to the University of Tampere is done through an electronic portal. The application forms are available in the national Studyinfo.fi portal and also accessible on the programme webpages during the application time. All applications are preprocessed by University Admissions Finland (UAF). The online application form includes a CV and a motivation letter.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 13, 2017.