Open Civic Engagement Scholarship at University of East London,UK-2017
University of East London is now accepting applications for Open Civic Engagement Scholarship for September intake 2017 intake. The scholarships are open to all international students on undergraduate and postgraduate taught programmes. The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
- All subjects offered by the university
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught programme.
- Intend to start an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree in 2017/18 academic session
- Fee assessed as an International student for 2017/18 academic session
- Assessed as a new student paying full-time international fees
- Studying at a UEL Campus in London
- Must meet all academic conditions and pay a 50% deposit by the deadline stated in the offer letter
- Excludes those studying with a Collaborative Partner, via Distance Learning, on an NHS funded course, PGCE, or MArch Architecture Riba Part 2.
The following scholarships are available under this scheme:
- UG Civic Engagement Scholarship: up to £3,000 (first year entry point only)
- PG Civic Engagement Scholarship: up to £2,500
Number of Awards:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2017