The applications for the MSN Informatics Scholarship are currently been accepted at Duke University School,eligible persons are welcome to apply
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s degree in Nursing Informatics Program.
scholarship could cover up to $20,000 of tuition to complete the student’s MSN Informatics Program of study ($10,000 per year for two years). Students may apply for this special scholarship one time only, prior to the first semester in which they are enrolled in the Nursing Informatics Program.
Place of Study
At Duke University School of Nursing Informatics in the U.S.A.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, each candidate must meet the requirements as follow:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Admission to Duke University School of Nursing as an Informatics MSN student
- Begin the program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded
The applicants also will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Exceptional cumulative undergraduate grade point average
- A short essay (2 page maximum) describing a nursing informatics problem that you are interested in solving after graduation from the program. This essay is to be distinct from the Personal Statement provided on the Duke University School of Nursing Application Form.
- Essay is evaluated on the basis of composition, clarity of thought and your response to the question.
- Financial need based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Only the U.S. citizens and the U.S. permanent resident are invited to apply.
Please visit the application link below to see detail instruction of the application procedure.
December 1 and 1 July annually.