Nitro Parent Scholarship 2017
Nitro is delighted to invite applications for the Nitro Parent Scholarship Program. Residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have a child who is enrolling in an accredited college or university for the first time in the upcoming (2017-2018) school year are eligible to apply. This scholarship is one of the many tools Nitro offers to help pay for college. The successful applicants will receive $5,000 scholarship and have another chance to earn a $1,000 scholarship by recommending your friends after you apply.
Nitro College is your go-to source for helpful advice on scholarships, grants, student loans and paying for college. They are providing incoming freshmen and their parents with the tools needed to navigate college financing, steps for minimizing debt or providing scholarships to students in need.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- Legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia
- Who has a child who is enrolling in an accredited college or university for the first time (will be a freshman) in the upcoming (2017-2018) school year
How to Apply:
You can apply for this scholarship program by the given link
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Award range of the scholarship is $5,000
- As an added bonus, you have another chance to earn a $1,000 scholarship by recommending your friends after you apply.
- If your friend includes your name in their application and wins, you also get a $1,000 scholarship. There is no limit. Invite as many friends as you wish.
The deadline for the scholarship application is July 31st, 2017.
Link for More Information: