Last updated on March 5th, 2018 at 09:44 pm
The Newcastle University is pleased to announce the availability of the Newcastle University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2018/2019, applications are to be submitted completely before the program deadline and ineligible persons shall be disqualified.
Newcastle University offers partial scholarship awards to encourage well-qualified graduates assessed as international for fees purposes to undertake taught postgraduate and undergraduate study. Each award is worth £3,000 for one year payable to the student’s tuition fee account. Research postgraduates and fully funded taught postgraduates are not eligible to receive these awards. Enquiries regarding these scholarships should be sent to: scholarship.applications[at]newcastle.ac.uk
Fields of Study:
- Undergraduate – All undergraduate degrees including integrated Masters
- Masters – MA; MArch; MBA; MClinDent; MClinRes; MEd; MFA; MMedEd; LLM; LLM (by research); MLitt; MMus; MPH; MRes; MSc
Value of Scholarship:
To be taken at (country):
Newcastle University, UK
Applicants can only apply and be considered for a Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their chosen degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purposes. They must also be:
- registered at Newcastle University for the 2017/18 academic year.
- registered for one of the following eligible courses above
- wholly or partially self-financing
- defined as ‘international’ for fee purposes
- registered to study at Newcastle University city centre campus
- students new to the University and not those transferring or repeating courses.
How to Apply:
Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed within 10 working days of an academic offer being made.
Applicants are advised to continue checking this site for updates on application deadline
Scholarship Provider: Newcastle University UK