Newcastle University School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University is inviting applications for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes scholarships. International students can apply for these scholarships.
Newcastle University’s aim is to be a world-class research-intensive University and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate masters’ degree programmes.
Study Subject: The following courses are eligible:
- MSc Town Planning
- MSc International Spatial Planning
- MSc Planning for Sustainability and Climate Change
- MA Planning and Environment Research
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape (without design)
- MSc Sustainable Buildings and Environments
- MA Urban Design
- MA Landscape Architecture Studies
- MA Architecture, Planning and Landscape – Design
- MSc Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
- MRes Urban Energy, Technology and Policy
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Award: Scholarships has a value of £2,000 tuition fee scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for scholarship applicants must:
- be classed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- hold an offer to study on one of our postgraduate Masters’ courses
- hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from a UK or International University*
- have an IELTS score of at least 7.0
*Applicants who do not hold an upper-second-class honours degree at the time of their scholarship application may be selected for a scholarship subject to their final results.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants hold a higher second-class honours degree (2:1 or equivalent) from the UK or international university.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at 7.0.
How to Apply: Please complete and submit an Architecture, Planning and Landscape International Scholarship Application Form (MS Word 24.5KB) to caroline.armstrong1-at-ncl.ac.uk by 5pm on Friday July 30, 2017.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by July 30, 2017.