INTO Newcastle University is pleased to call for Applications for the international foundation scholarships in UK and applications are on submission until 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
Newcastle University is inviting applications for International foundation scholarships. There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University. Full details:
School(Institutions/ Country): INTO Newcastle University| UK
Level: International Foundation programmes at INTO Newcastle University.
Field(s): Architecture, International Foundation in Business and Management, International Foundation in Humanities and Social Science, International Foundation in Physical Sciences and Engineering and International Foundation in Biological and Biomedical Sciences at INTO Newcastle University.
Deadline: 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
Funded By: INTO Newcastle University
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): International Foundation Scholarships are targeted for International Students
‣ Award No: There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry.
‣ Scholarship Duration: Scholarships are offered for 3 terms.
‣ Scholarship covers: Each scholarship is to the value of £16,900, or £17,500 for the Architecture pathway. The first half of the scholarship, £8,450 (£8,750 for Architecture) will be deducated from your International Foundation tuition fees. Upon successful completion (and subject to achieving specified grades for entry), scholarship students entering degree programmes at Newcastle University will receive a further scholarship valued at £8,450 (£8,750 for Architecture), towards your Year 1 tuition fees.
‣ There are a number of 100% scholarships available for gifted students starting in September 2017 and January 2018.
‣ There will be six available for September entry, and four for January entry. Scholarship applicants must already hold an offer to study at INTO Newcastle University.
‣ These International Foundation Scholarships are open for all international fee-paying students. Students who have completed 12 years of schooling (or the local equivalent to meet the same standard) with good grades.
‣ Students must have a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 5.5 for specified programmes. -Students must be a minimum of 17 years old.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ To apply for the scholarship you will need to:
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: send with the documents below to email@example.com by 31 July (for September start) or 31 October (for January start).
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.