Last updated on May 18th, 2018 at 10:07 am
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Computer Science/Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
- Project Management
Level/Field of study:
The scholarship is hosted by the countries where the institutions are situated.
Scholarship is open to international students especially from developing and transition countries.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver, accommodation, travel fares and other expenses paid.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
- Has previously completed an undergraduate Agricultural Science program with honours; and
- Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program administered by the Faculty of Science.
- Students must meet the required criteria for a particular Institution.
- The candidate must have the necessary grades in the previous degree.
- must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries
Please complete all sections of the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attached. Completed submissions are to be emailed to email@example.com by 5:00 pm (AEST) on the due date.
Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
The Selection Committee may decide to interview short-listed applicants, and their determination will be considered final; no further communication will be entered into.
All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK, 2018
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- 50 international ambassador scholarships at University of West London in UK , 2018 University of St Andrews, School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme in UK, 2017
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a. Member of National Assembly
- b. Chairman of the LGA.
- First class traditional ruler.
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have a valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
ALL APPLICATIONS STARTED LAST YEAR AUGUST AND JUST ENDED IN JANUARY 2017. DON’T PANIC AS UPDATE WILL COME SOON.
please visit the scholarship portal fore more details on this news