The Higher Education Academy is pleased to offer the prestigious National Teaching Fellowship to support the enhancement of learning and teaching in both the institution and the sector. Up to 55 individual awards will be made in 2017.
National Teaching Fellowship aims to provide best academic facilities and provide so many awards for their future Education.
The Higher Education Academy (HEA) is the national body which champions teaching excellence. We work with governments, ministries, universities and individual academics in the UK, and around the globe. We provide value to the HE sector by focusing on the contribution of teaching as part of the wider student learning experience.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue Teaching programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the both field learning and teaching.
Scholarship Award: Up to 55 individual awards will be made in 2017.
Number of scholarship: Up to 55 individual awards are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these fellowships:
- Must be a UK citizen.
Nationality: UK citizens are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.Once you have pre-registered a username and login will be sent to you
- Each institution can submit applications for up to three NTFS
- To complete the application submission the NTFS contact or coordinate must upload all required documents to the online system in a Zip file before the closing date, 25 April 2017
- Nominees will be informed of the outcomes in August 2017 and the National Teaching fellowships will be awarded at a celebratory event in November 2017.
- Send all documents to this email ntfsindividual-at-heacademy.ac.uk
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 25, 2017.