National Scholarship Portal (scholarships.gov.in) is the official Indian Government Scholarship Website. This the digital means of accepting scholarship applications and making accreditation of those application. This revolution is in line with India’s Digital India Program initiated by the government. All Scholarships offered by the Indian government must has its origin from the official Site (scholarships.gov.in).
Applicants belonging to the Minority communities be it Muslim, Christain, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain or the Parsi religion who his eligible for the Post Matric, Pre Matric and the Merit-cum Means Based Scholarship (MOMA Scholarship) Schemes can apply using the National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal Online login
Candidates or applicants seeking Scholarship at the NSP must first be a registered student. Through the Student login Panel, a student can fill the rquired details like Academic Details and othere vital information. This makes you a registered Member.
Fter the official registration a student selects his desired Password and Username which gives him access to a customized portal.
The Portal, based on the information a student fills, presents the eligible Scholarship for the Student to Apply.
Without Delay, The Candidate fills the Application Form be registration or renewal.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL SCHEMES
There are Many Scholarship scheme under the National Scholarships. The Scholarships are designed for Minorities Community in India. Some of The links are Available. Check for the Eligibility and apply.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
National Scholarship Portal Benefits:
There are varieties of Things made very easy in the new System which the old System did not present. They Include:
- Simplified process for the students
- Improved transparency
- Helps in standardization
- Create a transparent database of scholars
- Avoid duplication in processing
- Harmonization of different Scholarships schemes & norms
- Application of Direct Benefit Transfer
List of Documents to be Uploaded with Form:
There are document that forms the Assessment Basis to win a Scholarship in India. All this documents must be presented to successful Apply for a National Scholarship Portal Scheme. the Include:
- Institution Verification Form. (Mandatory)
- Income Certificate issued by an authorized Officer in the State/UT – (Mandatory)
- Declaration of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Self Attested Certificate of Last Exam Passed as filled in the Form. (Mandatory)
- Fee Receipt of ‘Current Course Year’. (Mandatory)
- Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student. (Mandatory)
- Aadhaar Card (Optional)
- Proof of Address (Optional)
Ministries Participating in National Scholarships Scheme
Here are Government Parastatals that subscribe to the government facilitaty of Awarding Scholarships. they Include:
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- University Grant Commission – UGC
- Ministry of Trial affairs
- Ministry of HRD
- All India Council for Technical Education
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- National Scholarship Portal Features
to Explore the National Scholarship Portal Here is the Official Link