Last updated on September 22nd, 2017 at 01:07 pm
Proccesses to fill the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form has begun now. All the candidates who are looking for Cheif Minister Scholarship can apply their application for the same. The amount of the will provided to the candidates who are eligible for this.
WB Chief Minister Relief Found is started with the aim to help the people of the state. The Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal has approved financial assistance for different parties, which are as follows:
- Health problems that require expensive treatment
- Meritorious and poor students with the aim of achieving higher education.
- Loss of properties and loss of livelihood sources due to unforeseen incidents, natural disasters, roads and fire accidents etc.
To get the benefit of Chief Minister Scholarship the aspirants will have to apply their application form for this. The process of submitting the application form for Nabanna Scholarship will be completed in offline mode only. The complete details about this scheme such as eligibility, amount, and guide to apply application form are mention below.
Chief Minister Relief Fund Scholarship 2017
|Name||Chief Minister Relief Found|
|State Coverd||West Bengal|
|Another name||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Application Date||Started Now|
WB CM’s Relief Found will provide the finical help to the poor people and students of the state. Some people called it Nabanna Scholarship while other called it WBCMO Scholarship and some also called it www.wbcmo.gov.in Scholarship Form. But in actual it is a relief found which is named as Chief Minister Relief Found.
This scheme is divided into two parts that are given here-
- Medical Assistance
- Educational Assistance
Medical Assistance is helpful for the people who belongs to the poor families and have any health problem that requires expensive treatment and their families can not afford the treatment. In such a condition, he can apply for Chief Minister Relief Found. In this case, if he eligible for this scheme then the Govt will pay his treatment amount.
Educational Assistance will offer the financial help to the students of the state who wants to study in higher classes but their financial condition is weak. Such students can apply their applications for Chief Minister Scholarship.
Educational Assistance will provide the financial help into three types-
- Higher Secondary Level Scholarship
- Graduation Level Scholarship
- Post Graduate Level Scholarship
Chief Minister Relief Fund Eligibility Details
West Bengal Chief Minister Scholarship amount will be provided to the candidates who are eligible for it. The Nabanna Scholarship eligibility for all the schemes is given below.
Eligibility For Medical Assistance
- The candidates should be the permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Disadvantaged patients, who are undergoing treatment in government / non-government and are unable to bear the cost of hospitals/ institutions and treatment.
- Patients who are not eligible for the benefits of Employees State Insurance Scheme/ any other insurance plan.
- In one year the patient can take advantage of help only once.
Eligibility For Educational Assistance
- Candidates should be permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Who is getting the education in any institute of the state.
- Candidates who do not take advantage of any scholarship or stipend for the same study.
- The annual income of the candidate family should not exceed 60000.
- The candidates should have passed their 10th with 65% marks for Higher Secondary Level/ 12th with 60% marks for Graduation Level/ Graduation with 55% marks for Post Graduate Level.
Necessary Documents for Chief Minister Scholarship
Documents required for Medical Assistance
- If the patient has been admitted then the probable date of operation and papers relating to the treatment.
- Certificate of the monthly income of the family signed by DM/ SDO/ BDO/ Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./ Executive Officer in the case of Municipality/ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- Certificate regarding availability/non-availability of financial assistance/ reimbursement from the employer. Pay certificate from the employer showing medical allowance.
- Recommendation from an elected people’s representative (MP/MLA) to the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of West Bengal.
- In the case of Kidney transplantation required to submit No Objection Certificate (in a case of Non-Blood Related Donor) from Health Department, Govt. of West Bengal, Salt Lake, Kolkata or Affidavit (in a case of blood-Related Donor) from the First Class Judicial Magistrate (Orginal/attested).
- Contact details.
Documents Required for Educational Assistance
- A copy of Mark Sheets.
- Rank Card & Allotment Letter.
- Monthly Income Certificate signed by DM/ SDO/ BDO/ Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./ Executive Officer in the case of Municipality/ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- Recommendation from MP/ MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- Self Declaration of the student.
- Bank Account Details.
- A copy of Admission fees slip.
- Contact Details.
How to Apply Application Form for Nabanna Scholarship
The candidates who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply their offline application for Chief Minister Scholarship. The candidates can download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form pdf 2017 from the main web portal of the Department which is www.wbcmo.gov.in.
The candidates who need financial help from Chief Minister Relief Fund can send their signed application on the plain paper along with above mentioned documents. The candidates have to send their application to the postal address given here-
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
For any details, you can contact the officials through telephone no. which is (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278.
After submitting the application form the CMRF Cell will verify your details and application form. If you are eligible for this scheme then the scholarship amount will credit to your bank account.