SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Music Scholarships at the Regent’s International School of Bangkok in Thailand, 2018
Applications are now open for 2018 Music Scholarships Applications.
The Regent’s International School of Bangkok is looking for enthusiastic musicians who want to improve their music skills, contribute to the growth of orchestral music at Regent’s International School Bangkok and continue their education in an international environment.
A special opportunity for those who have a passion for music to achieve up to 100% scholarship at the Regent’s International School, Bangkok.
The aim of this scholarship is to look for enthusiastic musicians who want to improve their music skills, contribute to the growth of orchestral music at Regent’s International School Bangkok and continue their education in an international environment.
Level/FIeld of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing career in music. Scholarships are awarded in the field of music.
- Participation in master classes with international artists
- Performances at major concert venues
- Opportunity to study IGCSE and IB Music
- World class professional musicians available for student mentoring
Scholarship can be taken in the Thailand
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Regent International School Music Scholarships Eligibility:
The applicant needs to be above average in playing a musical/orchestral instrument (minimum of ABRSM Grade 4 where applicable). Singers who know how to play an instrument are also welcome to apply. Age limits between 8-16 yrs.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: No
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: No
How to Apply:
Along with the application form please send in samples of performances in the form of YouTube links, CD, Flash drive, etc. to admissions-bkk-at-regents.ac.th.
Applicants will need to submit:
- Play two contrasting pieces on your musical instrument (5-10 minutes each).
- Read and play scales in a range suitable for your instrument (incl. major and minor keys).
- Undergo an interview with the Head of Music regarding your experience and interest.
(Applicants are allowed to bring their notes. If the applicant requires an accompanist please attach a copy of the music notes with the application.)
- Along with the application form please send in samples of performances in the form of YouTube links, CD, Flash drive, etc.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 5, 2018