The Department of Strategy & Organization is inviting applications for scholarships exclusively for international students for academic session 2017/18. These scholarships are available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
The aim of the scholarships is to encourage the study of Business and Management at international level.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. The University of Strathclyde is Scotland’s third-largest university by the number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
Course Level: These scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Business and Management.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover £8000 for tuition fee.
Numbers of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Candidates interested in applying for these prestigious scholarships are required to demonstrate through their ideas, experience, and achievements that they are an excellent team player, with a strong vision for the future. We will also consider leadership/managerial skills or potential, the overall quality of the application and financial need. The award will be judged on a 1000 word statement supplied by each candidate who should clearly articulate how you meet the scholarship criteria and outline your reasons for applying for the scholarship.
- Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who do not hold an offer of a place on the programme. Students already registered on the programme are ineligible to apply.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have the required level of English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- To apply for a scholarship, you should complete the online form.
- Applicants are required to upload your 1000 word statement to support your scholarship application.
- To upload your statement
- If you have any difficulties using this form, please contact sbs.admissions-at-strath.ac.uk
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.