Newcastle University is is delighted to announce its available applications for MSc Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology Bursaries for 2017-2018 academic year. EU and International students can apply for these Bursaries.This scholarship is aimed at assisting high education achieving EU and foreign students at the Newcastle University.
Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The University can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery. Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group, an association of prestigious research-intensive UK universities.
Course Level: These Bursaries are available to pursue MSc programme.
Study Subject: These Bursaries are awarded in Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology.
Scholarship Award: There are a number of bursaries available each worth up to a maximum £2,430 which equates to the Postgraduate Certificate programme tuition fee for the Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology programme.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for studentships:
- Students can apply for the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc in Clinical and Health Sciences in Molecular Pathology.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding must study both of the two molecular pathology-specific modules in their first year of study.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding will be required to contribute to course evaluation. This may include an interview on completion of the course.
Nationality: EU and International applicants can apply for these Bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students can apply for the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc in Clinical and Health Sciences in Molecular Pathology.
English Language Requirements: Students meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Students can apply for a bursary at the same time that you apply for a place on the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc programme on our Online Application Portal.
Your personal statement should include the following information:
- The importance of molecular pathology in modern healthcare (maximum 500 words)
- Your reasons and motivation for wanting to undertake this programme
- How successfully completing the programme will assist your personal and professional development
- What are the likely patient and/or organisation benefits that will result from you successfully completing the programme?
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.