Applications are now available at Monash University for the Graduate Research Merit Scholarships on the basis of competition. These scholarships are open for Malaysian students’ covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows.This scnholarship program have been designed to enable and encourage academically able students from Malaysia. Eligibility criteria too is of the essence for all applicants.
The Monash University Malaysia, the Malaysian campus of Monash University in Malaysia. It was the first foreign university in Malaysia. Monash University Malaysia is one of several Monash University campuses and centres outside the State of Victoria in Australia.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in priority areas of research at Monash University Malaysia.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Each scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees, plus a living allowance as follows:
- Masters by Research – RM2,200/month (up to 24 months of candidature).
- Doctor of Philosophy – RM2,200/month (up to 42 months of candidature).
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the relevant research degree. In general, this is equivalent to a high distinction average (H1 or First Class Honours) from a recognised university. Selection for a scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
Nationality: Malaysian applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a preliminary qualification such as a bachelor or master’s degree, often with a research component and a minimum result.
English Language Requirement: Sound English language skills are required for academic programs at Monash University. Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship. Monash University reserves the right to seek further documentary evidence of EL.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Applicants must initiate course application process through the respective School. All applications consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on competitive basis.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 2, 2017.