Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.
Monash University in Australia
Field(s) of study:
Any eligible full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) program offered at the University
International students from all countries. Countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
Number of Scholarships:
31 scholarships will be available
$10,000 for a full time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
• International student
• Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students that have completed a minimum of 2 semesters*
• Undertaking a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia
Scholarship Application Method
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Deadline: The application deadlines are: Round one: 15th October Semester one or two of the following year; Round two: November 15 Semester one or two of the following year Round three: January 15 Semester one or two of the current year Round four: February 15 Semester one or two of the current year Round five: March 15 Semester two of the current year Round six: April 15 Semester two of the current year Round seven: July 7 Semester two of the current year