Entries are now been accepted for Mobility Grants 2017 for African Artists, all Africans who are artist are eligibility to apply for this grant award.You are an artist, a performing arts professional (music, dance, theater …), an organization or a cultural association, a diffusion space, a festival … You are based in Africa? These grants are for you ! Eligibility criteria also applies to all applicants.
ABOUT AFRICA ART LINES
AFRICA ART LINES IS A FUND THAT ALLOWS ARTISTS AND CULTURAL OPERATORS CARRYING ARTISTIC PROJECTS BETWEEN MOROCCO AND OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO BENEFIT FROM GRANTS FOR THEIR TRAVEL EXPENSES. AFRICA ART LINES IS OPEN TO ARTISTS AND CULTURAL PROFESSIONALS LIVING AND WORKING WITHIN THE CONTINENT AND HOLDING PROJECTS RELATED TO MOROCCO.
AFRICA ART LINES OBJECTIVES
- Identify and support artists and holders of intra-African artistic and cultural projects.
- Ensure better presence of Moroccan artists in the continent and host African artists and projects in Morocco.
- Encourage creative projects between Morocco and the other countries of the continent.
- Extend the audiences and participate to the development of art market in Africa.
- Convey through the arts, the values of diversity and intercultural dialogue.
Artists and cultural operators must be resident in the African continent. The projects must be related to Morocco (from Morocco to another African country or conversely) and to performing arts disciplines (music, dance, theater..).
The application must include the following :
- Completed online form
- Files to be attached to the form :
- Invitation letter of your partner (please advise in case of more delay needed to send your invitation letter)
- Artist presentation
- Structure presentation
- HD photos and Logo
- Video and audio links
- Any additional information that may support your application
THE GRANTED APPLICATIONS ARE SELECTED BY AN AFRICAN PROFESSIONNEL JURY, PARTNERS OF AFRICA ART LINES.
Projects will be selected according to the following criteria :
- Career of the artist, band and its artistic level
- Objectives and actions of the operators and organizing structures
- Complete description and information about the project, partners and/or artists taking part.
- Expected project results and impacts.
- Dates and calendar
- The number of flights granted for a single project may be total or partial.
- A project may include multiple destinations
- An average of three travel grants per project are awarded
In order to help us better assimilate your project and control management aspects, coordination and follow up, please make sure that :
- Your passports are valid during the travel period
- There is indeed an agreement between the project parts on the entire host arrangements, hospitality, artistic, technical and communication process: confirmation letter, invitation letter, Certificate/ project convention…
- You are fine with Visa procedures for your host country
Deadline to submit applications : 16 JULY 2017
Granted projects announcement: Week of 26 JULY 2017
This call concerns projects taking place from 15th AUGUST to 31st DECEMBER 2017
Application Deadline: July 16th 2017
For More Information: