The Mill Reef Law Scholarship for Undergraduate Study in Jamaica 2017
Eligibility of the Mill Reef Law Scholarship
The Mill Reef Fund Education Grant Law Scholarship award is available to:
- Citizens or registered certificate holders of Antigua & Barbuda;
- Undergraduate students registered in any faculty;
- Entering any level/year.
The award will be based on high academic performance
Method of Selection
Shortlisted candidates will be selected by personnel from the University community. The successful Mill Reef Fund Education Grant Law Scholarship candidate shall NOT be:
- the holder or recipient of any other Scholarship or Grant support;
- the island Scholar, as defined by the Antigua’s National Scholarship Committee.
For First Year entrants – All Mill Reef Law Scholarship applications shall be accompanied with the following documents:
- Secondary school transcripts;
- One page essay on the applicant’s educational goals;
- Two character references.