Applications are invited for The Military MBA Scholarship Program to provide more opportunities to fund your MBA education. The program is open to prospective MBA students who are not actively matriculating in, or graduated from, an MBA degree program. Any U.S. resident with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree who has served in the military can apply.Military MBA works with many of the best MBA schools in the nation to help them recruit officers, NCOs, and military personnel.Military MBA will provide $20,000 awards that can be used toward graduate business degree education with member schools.
Military MBA is an education network for military officers and NCOs who are interested in obtaining and applying their MBA graduate degrees for career advancement. They represent MBA schools and prospective MBA students who have a background in the military.
In order to qualify, the applicant must meet the entire following requirement:
- Any U.S. resident with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree who has served in the military can apply.
- They would recommend that you review their list of member schools and the degree programs they offer before you apply.
- Applicants must be prospective MBA students who are not actively matriculating in or graduated from, an MBA degree program.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Military MBA’s Merit Scholarships, the applicant may submit online application through the given link: http://militarymba.net/scholarship/
To qualify for theMilitary MBA’s Merit Scholarships, an essay the applicant must submit the following information:
- Official Grade Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- An essay in the online application on the following questions:
- What motivations and expectations do you have for going to business school? (max. 300 words)
- Describe your unique brand/type of leadership using examples, experiences, and outcomes. (max. 400 words)
- How will your leadership qualities add value to an MBA program and how do you plan to apply yourself upon completion of an MBA degree? (max. 400 words).
All supporting material for your application packet must be mailed to:
Military MBA Merit Scholarships
P.O. Box 681234
Park City, Utah 84068-1234
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Military MBAis now accepting applications for $20,000 in awards. Scholarship award money must be used toward graduate business degree education with member schools.
The deadline for the scholarship applications is October 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions about the application should be sent to